Quality & Outcomes
5-Star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. This rating is based on State Survey Agencies that perform initial surveys and periodic resurveys of all providers. These surveys are conducted to ascertain whether a provider/supplier meets applicable requirements for participation in the Medicare and/or Medicaid programs, and to evaluate performance and effectiveness in rendering a safe and acceptable quality of care.
- Proactive Falls Prevention Program
- Pressure ulcer incident rate is below 1%.
- Urinary Tract Infections rate is below 1%
- Overall satisfaction to recommend Our Lady of Consolation to others 92%
- Anti-psychotic medication rate is 5.1% which is below the national rate of 16.2%
- Pain Management rate is 3.2% which is below the state rate of 15.3% for short-term patients
- Pain Management rate is 0.0% which is below the state rate of 6.9% for long-term patients
- Rehabilitation turnaround of short-term patients – 26 days
- Joint Replacement Program in collaboration with Good Samaritan Hospital
- CHF Management Plan Protocol